Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Class 47 at Amberleigh



A really heavy week at work with the resurgence of that flu has meant there has been precious little time for modelling. None of my rolling stock projects have moved forward, but I did manage an hour or two of detailing on Amberleigh. I put up the information board and added the fence at the front of the layout. I also added a small speed sign and also glued down some old sleepers on the side of the track.



The creation of this scenic plinth has been a really good learning curve. Although the detailing of grounded van body is not yet complete, I did make a mistake detailing around it and sprayed the bottom edge of van with hairspray. I am not sure if I like the randomness of this effect or not!!?? Other than a little detailing around the grounded van body, and a few more bushes to add, this little plinth is effectively finished. This weekend I hope to finish it properly and also make some progress on my rolling stock projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment