Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

NSE class 108 finishd


Well another busy week has again left precious little time for modelling! However, I did manage to finished my NSE class 108 last week. I think that this upgrade has really improved the look of the unit and with the decoders added it runs just great. My biggest gripe, is that the bachmann decoders are too big and you can see the wires through the window. However, smaller decoders cost more generally.....
Anyhow, this project turned out nicely and has inspired me to press on with the construction of my DC kits class 119 DMU and to suitably detail the other Bachmann Class 108s I have. I have two weeks off work at the moment, but am off camping this week. So it will be next week that I have some time to get stuck into modellling again, and start building my scenic plinth (Amberleigh Halt) for photographs, as well as finish some of these other projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment