Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

OCA and NSE108



Well a busy week or so. Sisters wedding and all. I am progressing well with detailing the class 108, with the sockets hacked off the original buffer beam and new craftsman whitemetal ones added. Some hoses are being added tonight. The multimedia construction of the bachmann model can make it very difficult to add details, especially as the original sockets etc are metallic. It took quite an effort to get that off last night. I will put up a pic of the new buffer beam when detailed and then when painted. An OCA has also had graffeti added and been weathered, although i think one decal too many here, I got carried away!! Other than this the mermaid is progressing smoothly as is the walrus. I hope to finish off the class 108 and mermaid next week. Hopefully over the next week or two I will have more time for modelling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment