Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

47035




Last night just finished weathering and detailing my bachmann 47035. Put it on the track for a test run and the wheel just slipped and went no where. Total disaster. After some prodding I managed to knock a copper coil off the circuit board. I have now decided to give up and take it into a stockist for a proper repair. It is an odd one though, as I have no idea what went wrong with it. It ran fine after fitting the decoder to it. Maybe it took a knock somewhere? Anyhow hopefully it will be fixed soon. Here are a couple of shots of it, in its finished paint scheme. I am pretty happy with how it turned out in the end. I now have an NSE108 to detail, and lights to fit to a bachmann class 08, as well as building a few engineering wagons. I am also considering buying one of the early Class 47's from bachmann relatively cheap and fitting with a sound decoder after detailing. Now why don't bachmann produce a DCC sound BR blue class 47?

No comments:

Post a Comment