Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

A break in blogging - Next update Early September 2011

Hi all. Life has been super busy recently. My son has been here for the past week and we have been busy, with a little modelling. The baseboards for Watergate Halt are built. We have discussed what stock we want to run on it and also what type of scenery we might build. Thus the Watergate layout is ready to be started in earnest in Autumn. We also visited Chulmleigh Model Railway Exhibition for a bit of inspiration and decided we would like to Amberleigh Halt to an exhibition one day. I have also got out my DC KITS class 119 DMU to build, it has been in storage for 2 years!! I made a little progress on this, but not a lot. However, I am now determined to finish this model before xmas-watch this space and of course by a class 120 to build!!

However, everything is on hold now for about a month. I am away from home and super-busy for the next four weeks, so I doubt I will even look at my model railway and so I will not update this blog until then. So back in September-apologies for the break - enjoy the rest of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment