Pages

Sunday 6 November 2022

O gauge Pipe wagon finished

Recently I managed to finish off the Parskide O gauge pipe wagon.  I am really enjoying building wagons in O gauge, but it does take a long time to get anything finished(!) - so it is great I have another wagon ready to roll on the layout.

Finished pipe wagon - although not a brilliant picture - I need to get better a camera!

The kit is built as per the instructions and is painted with Railmatch enamels and finished with Railtec transfers. I also took some time to produce a detailed wood interior for the wagon and I am reasonably happy with how that turned out.  

Wood interior of the wagon - again not a great photo!

Overall, another wagon ready to roll on the layout.  However, the layout as such has seen no progress since September. At the end of November I am hoping to set the layout up and really attack some of the detailing - I have the backscenes ready to go and am hopeful I can really push on with getting the layout towards a finished state.

No comments:

Post a Comment