Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Amberleigh Halt


Well a full weekend of modelling was planned, but coming down with the flu on wednesday has meant that very little modelling has taken place again!!! I managed to finish the ballasting on the Amberleigh scenic board. I dragged the station into the sunlight into the lounge and took a few photographs of it.

Whilst being ill I have been mulling a few issues around in my head, regards modelling and layouts. Decisions made are that I am going to buy a new airbrush, compressor and spray booth, although heaven knows how I am going to pay for it. I have got to the point where I am no longer satisfied with hand brush painted models and although I will be a novice with an airbrush, I am sure the finishes will be far superior. The other thing I am considering is making the baseboards for Amberleigh halt and Watergate Halt inter-connectable, to form one larger layout. I am not quite sure how I am going to manage this at the moment and Amberleigh must work on its own, but it has given the project an extra dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment