This weekend I ran a few trains on Charlton. It is probably the last time I am going to set up the layout before selling it. I fixed up a rake of engineering spoil wagons and also some hopper wagons. The engineers spoil wagons are all kit built and it gave me a lot of satisfaction seeing the rake running together. They have been completed over the years, with varying levels of competency; however, it feels very great to see a train composed of my own kit built stock. It is now time to sell Charlton and make room for the next layout. I have a baseboard ready to start (subject to some work with a saw to open out one end) - and I am excited to build a much more ambitious layout. Anyhow enjoy for now - more updates soon!