Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

The corner that never gets photographed!!

Last night finally got some free time to do a bit of modelling, not much, but some time. Work pressure is fierce at the moment and with family commitments coming in left, right and centre, it feels I am getting no time to play trains!! Anyway got the air brush going last and managed to progress with the BFK MK2. I am confident of finally finishing it tonight. However, time is extremely limited at the moment to do anything other than work. So time for modelling looks non-existant for at least another month.


BR blue class 47 heading towards the platelayers hut on Amberleigh

As well as progressing my BFK MK2 last night I also had a little running session of the test track. I realised that only one part of the micro-layout that ever got photographed was the halt. So last night as I was running 47035 on a passenger service I took a couple of pictures of the other end, with the platelayers hut before the fiddle yard. The light in my modelling room is really poor, hence some not quite brilliant photographs. I am going to get the layout into the living room before long for a proper photography session, when I finally get round to finishing off some of these projects. Hopefully that will not be too far off..


47035 stopped at Amberleigh halt

No comments:

Post a Comment