Pages

Friday 20 July 2018

A class 25 and a summer interlude

Over the last couple of weeks I have managed to find some time to finish off the detailing of my Class 25 project.  This is the Bachmann DCC sound version, which had the chip reblown by Howes.  This has now been fully run in on the layout and I am delighted with the sounds, and pretty pleased with the overall result on the locomotive.  

Finished Class 25.

However, I have also managed to run out of time. I am heading away for the next 3 weeks, so in the mean time here are a couple of videos of the locomotive running around on the layout.  I will write a proper post about this when I return, when I will pick up blogging and modelling again later in August....until then enjoy your summers!

Running a rake of spoil wagons into Charlton, with flange squeals a plenty!

Running light out of Charlton station.

No comments:

Post a Comment