Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Buildings for Pottington Quay

Again work life has interrupted my modelling for a couple of weeks, having been working away in Europe.  I have now returned home for a break of two weeks and the priority is to get some of the buildings for Pottington Quay Started.  The picture below shows the mass of kits and bits and bobs ready to go for the layout.  So for the next week there is going to be a lot of kit building.  I have nearly finished the goods shed (Wills kit) and the signal box has been started.  I have also got some measurements for the platform and one of the platform buildings is finished.  I have also cut some polystyrene for the quay wall to cover with DAS clay, so I aim to finish this structure by the end of the week.....

Some of the projects for this week.


In other projects I have been baffled by the brake gear rigging on the Heljan Western.  The DCC sound chip has been ordered from Howes, so I hope to finish this project this week too.   Further updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment