Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

At last......

Well, finally we have settled on somewhere to start our new home!  This is really exciting news, not least that I now have a little bit of space to build a new layout...and almost as exciting - somewhere I can set up my modelling workbench again, (with working airbrush), to finish off all those wagons I have built over the last year.  The new layout will have to be small, but I am hoping to build a small shunting layout, around 4ft long.

In the meantime, I have been looking at photos of some of my old layouts, which has made me really excited to start modelling again in earnest.  And here is a photo that caught my eye - a class 03 at Amberleigh.  Undoubtedly, this locomotive will feature on the new layout - which will of course be set in the later 1970s in Devon!  Exciting times.  A further update when we finally get moved......

No comments:

Post a Comment