Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Hornby class 50 near completion

Just a quick update on a long standing project - a large logo class 50 which is now almost finished. Today I reassembled the chassis and the body and had a general look over the state of weathering and detailing. The locomotive is close to being completed now, but there is a little bit of touching up to do with the weathering, although it has already been sealed with varnish. Also after reassembly I just could not get the ETH pipes to behave and this are protruding at a funny angle at the ends of locomotive; I am not sure how to cure this one - if anyone knows please get in touch. Otherwise an enjoyable little project and another locomotive ready for service on Pottington Quay - speaking of which I really need to get my soldering iron out this weekend....




No comments:

Post a Comment